ORLANDO 3 DAYS / 2 NIGHTS
Terms and Conditions:
- This vacation offer entitles the buyer to 3 days and 2 night's accommodations in Orlando at The Worldgate Resort or one of our preferred partner hotels (room assignments will be completed upon receipt of your date request submission and are based on space availability). $100 Restaurant .com offer valid at participating restaurants—Redeemable in $25.00 increments upon completion of travel. This vacation package includes a single guest room suitable for two adults and up to two children under the age of 18.
- You may travel at any time of the year based on Trips Incentives Corp. room allotments. Reservations must be made at least 30 days in advance. You must possess a valid major credit card for a fully refundable reservation deposit. A $50.00 fully refundable reservation deposit, via credit card, is required at the time of submitting your date request and is refunded after travel.
- This vacation offer is valid for 2 adults and up to 2 children.
- Not valid for residents of Volusia County, Seminole County, Polk County, Osceola County, Orange County or Lake County.
- This offer is not valid for groups. A group is considered two (2) or more parties traveling together, or meeting at the same resort with the same arrival date, using the Trips Incentives certificate, regardless of where the certificate was obtained. No exceptions.
- Both parties must be able to speak, read, write and understand English fluently.
- NO PETS.
- We will email you a hotel confirmation once your accommodations are confirmed. We recommend that you do not make air or car rental reservations until your stay is confirmed for the dates of your choice.
- This vacation offer is valid only for your hotel accommodations. It does not include transportation, taxes, portage, gratuities, service charges, or incidental expenses.
- This vacation offer is not redeemable for cash or any other consideration. (Travelers limited to one vacation offer from Trips Incentives Corp. per destination per year.)
- Trips Incentives Corp. is not to be held responsible for any act of God, or for any other circumstance beyond our control that may cause the destination to become unavailable. In the event that such a circumstance occurs, Trips Incentives will offer a substitute destination.
- This vacation offer is valid for 12 months from date of purchase.
- Applicable Law. This Agreement shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the State of Florida, in which state it has been negotiated, executed and delivered. Any and all disputes arising out of this agreement or transaction shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the county or circuit court in and for Broward County, Florida.
This offer is sponsored by Trips Incentives Corp. and not by the individual hotels. Please contact the reservation department at 800-268-5856 ext. 3 between the hours of 9:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time, Monday through Friday, for any questions regarding this offer, or email email@example.com.
Trips Incentives is registered with the State of Florida as a Seller of Travel, Registration No. ST37670.
Trips Incentives Corp. is registered with the State of California as a Seller of Travel, Registration No. 2101645-40. Registration as a Seller of Travel does not constitute approval by the State of California.
Trips Incentives Corp. reserves the right to substitute promotional items of equal or greater value. This offer is void where prohibited by law where applicable licensing requirements have not been met, including the State of Florida.
I have read, understand and agree to the terms and conditions of this vacation offer that all reservations are subject to availability and are limited during resort peak seasons and I will not make air or any other travel arrangements or leave for the vacation until I have received written confirmation.